Power Meet: Loading Price...
Primary Location: Skyline Fitness Center
• Men: 130 and under, 140, 155, 170, 185, 200, 225, 225+
• Women: 100 and under, 115, 130, 145, 160, 175, 175+
Judged Lifts in Order:
2. Bench Press
Each lifter will have three attempts to achieve greatest possible weight for each designated lift. Judges (3) will score the lift as pass or fail. A successful lift will be designated by a 2/3rds pass by the judges. Highest score of each competitor's lift will be totaled and 1st through 3rd in each corresponding weight class will receive awards.
Awards: 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place medal in each weight class (21 total for women's division and 24 total for men's division). Best pound for pound award in each division (1 for men's and 1 for women's).
• Collars required
• Only liquid chalk is allowed during the competition
• Weigh-ins: Saturday, April 18th at 9:00 am-9:30 am
• Promptness will be strictly enforced: Check-ins after 9:15 AM will result in disqualification.
• Lifting will start promptly at 9:45 AM
• Participants may not enter the main part of the facility until 9 AM If arriving before 9 AM, then they may wait in the front lobby of the RAC/Freshens’ area.
• Squat, Bench Press, Deadlift (3 attempts each)
• Participants CANNOT decrease weight after an attempt
• After each lift, each competitor must record his/her next attempted weight with the recorder. These numbers may not be changed once entered recorded by the recorder.
• 3 judges will judge every lift for completeness (successful=2/3 judges pass the lift)
• Alterations to the lifting space will not be allowed. For example, resistance bands on the lifting bench or plates under the feet during the bench press
• Free-Motion Epic Olympic flat bench will be used for the bench press
April 18th Power Meet
30 spot(s) availableSign In
This Program schedule is not viewable online.